A detailed description of the HSST programme and its development is available in Scaling the Heights: an overview of Higher Specialist Scientist Training (HSST) in Healthcare Science
Read the joint statement on HSST for the life sciences.
Details of the HSST curricula can be found at NHS Networks.
There are direct entry posts available for:
- Clinical Bioinformatics (Genomics) at Coventry and Warwickshire Pathology Service
- Clinical Bioinformatics (Genomics) at East Anglian Medical Genetics (Cambridge)
- Clinical Bioinformatics (Genomics) at Southampton University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Clinical Immunology at Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Virology at Public Health England - Bristol
Recruitment guidance and policies for HSST
HSST Applicant offers guidance
HSST Applicant offers guidance - coming soon
How to apply
The application window for the HSST will open from 0900 hours on Monday 29th February 2016.
Please click on this link to apply:
Go to HOME to create an account and then to VACANCIES and search for Healthcare Science in the staff group.
© National School of Healthcare Science